We are so excited to have you join us for BOLD 2019 that we've opened independent entries a few days early!
The deadline to enter without a late fee is February 15, 2019. A 10% late fee will be assessed through Feb 28, 2019.
ALL of our registration and adjudication is done online through DanceEra. Please follow the instructions below to complete your registration (you will need to re-enter your routine and dancer information).
- For soloists, please use THIS LINK to register as a new dancer.
- We recommend that each soloist has their own account*. Please use a different email address for each dancer. DanceEra is an online platform that connects dancers, competitions and studios, having their own account allows them to create a profile and easily register for future events that utilize DanceEra without any hassle.
* There is an option for parents that wish to keep their dancers on the same account, you may use the option below under DUETS. However, this will not create a dancer profile.
** If you would like the name of your studio to be listed in the program, there is a place in the routine registration to add a note with your studio name.
If you already have a DanceEra account, please click here.
DUETS (or soloist who are ALSO competing in a duet):
- For anyone registering more than one dancer, please use THIS LINK
- This is a link for studios and teams. There is a required slot for Studio Name*, DO NOT enter the name of your studio, please use one of your dancers as the name of the studio.
- This link will allow you to register several dancers under one account. Solos, Duets and Trios.
* If you would like the name of your studio to be listed in the program, there is a place in the routine registration to add a note with your studio name.
Payments for routines are done through the DanceEra system using Authorize.net, there is a 3% Credit Card Fee.
You are welcome to send a check instead, postmarked by 2/15/2019.
PO Box 658
Draper, UT 84020
As a reminder, the April 2019 competition is SOLD OUT. The system will still let you register, but we will not be able to accommodate you and will refund your payment.
Please let me know if you have any questions about registration. We are more than happy to help you! 801-218-2667
After registration closes, we will be sending out specific instructions competition day, including schedules and parking.